Hello,

I have been testing neorouter (free edition) in the past week, but I keep running into an issue. It seems no matter which host I am connecting to, instead of the server establishing a p2p route it just constantly bridges all connections no matter what. I have tested this using a proxy to a leaf server and watching the bandwidth on the server side. Every time I make a transfer all the data passes through my server instead of going directly from one leaf to another. Is there a configuration option I am missing? I set each leaf to use p2p via TCP and have tried having this set to UDP, both with the same results. The product works great if what you want is bridging between all the leafs, but my hope is to not have my server moving all the bandwidth for the whole network and to be able to establish a direct peer to peer connection. Also, 9 of 10 of my clients are linux, and the server is also linux. I have 1 windows client.If I can not get it to route via peer to peer than this product is moot for me, as it will just cause higher latency and twice the bandwidth usage. Please help me figure out what I can do to make this work. I like neorouter and don't want to have to abandon it as quickly as I started using it.Before using neoroute I was using Hamachi, and I had no problems between the same leafs with obtaining a p2p connection, so I do not understand why I am unable to obtain one with Neorouter. Also I do not have both running at the same time, this is with Hamachi disabled.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.neorouter.com/forum/viewtopi … mp;start=0
Creative video advertising quote

Thanks